Are Saying About RLB
"We need a local accounting firm that takes the time to understand the unique needs of our growing small business, yet can still offer the kind of professional expertise and comprehensive services you'd find at a big-city practice. Few accounting firms fit that description; fewer still can offer the forward-thinking managerial accounting skills and industry experience we count on at rates we can afford.
The team at RLB doesn’t simply show up in January to collect and report financial data about what our business has done - they work closely with us all year long to help us understand what our business could do."
~ Mike Principato, Owner, BounceU
Even "small" businesses face a large set of challenges on a daily basis. Whether it is a "start-up" or a mature business, there is a myriad of details in the small business world that require strong input from accounting professionals. That's why RLB is the firm to look to.
- Business plans and projections
- Legal entity selection
- Federal and State business registrations
- Accounting software installation and training
- Internal control procedures
- Bookkeeping services and support
- Quickbooks™ ProAdvisor
- XERO – Certified Advisor - cloud based accounting
- Complied financial statements
- Business tax returns
- Business Valuations
- Income tax planning
- Qualified retirement plans
- Business succession planning
- And more…